Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to setup:upgrade, SQL error

SOLVED
Highlighted

Re: Not able to setup:upgrade, SQL error

Hi @Manthan Dave 

Well, I tried to check the SQL Queries .. I could fix this manuel. There need on 3 tables a primary key and the update_at values was 0000-00-00 00:00:00 at some rows.

Now he is running through the upgrade until:

Module 'Smartwave_Porto':
Module 'Smartwave_Socialfeeds':
Module 'Temando_Shipping':
Upgrading schema..
Module 'Vertex_Tax':
Installing schema... Upgrading schema... SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1075 Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key

Unfortunately he give me not a detailed error. Or did this mean, there are 1075 same errors?

The Error seems he nees a primary key to the id ... this was also at the 3 tables and fter set this with a primary key, the upgrade are running.

Maybe you have an idea where I could check the error?

Or is the database, which I import local, something wrong?

Thank you!

Highlighted

Hello again,

I fixed now the problems. Need do set some primary keys in some tables and update the default values for update_at

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Can you explain which primary keys and in what tables and what did you change the default value too?

Highlighted

Same issue 
query was: ALTER TABLE `quote_item` MODIFY COLUMN `item_id` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT "Item Id", ADD CONSTRAINT PRIMARY KEY (`item_id`), ADD CONSTRAINT `QUOTE_ITEM_PARENT_ITEM_ID_QUOTE_ITEM_ITEM_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`parent_item_id`) REFERENCES `quote_item` (`item_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE, ADD CONSTRAINT `QUOTE_ITEM_QUOTE_ID_QUOTE_ENTITY_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`quote_id`) REFERENCES `quote` (`entity_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE, ADD CONSTRAINT `QUOTE_ITEM_STORE_ID_STORE_STORE_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`store_id`) REFERENCES `store` (`store_id`) ON DELETE SET NULL, ADD INDEX `QUOTE_ITEM_PARENT_ITEM_ID` (`parent_item_id`), ADD INDEX `QUOTE_ITEM_PRODUCT_ID` (`product_id`), ADD INDEX `QUOTE_ITEM_QUOTE_ID` (`quote_id`), ADD INDEX `QUOTE_ITEM_STORE_ID` (`store_id`)