cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package container-interop/container-interop is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use psr/contain

Package container-interop/container-interop is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use psr/contain

Hi Guys,

I am upgrading magento 2.1.8 to 2.3.3 by command line it is showing below error when I run composer update command.

Any one let me know where i need to change to solve this problem.

Thanks

Sanjeev

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Package container-interop/container-interop is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use psr/con

Will you please check the vendor Folder the container-interop folder is available or not.

http://prntscr.com/q0eor9

If not, you can get it from https://github.com/Magestore/devops-magento-2.2.1/tree/master/vendor/container-interop/container-int... 

or also available from the new Magento Package 2.2.1.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: Package container-interop/container-interop is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use psr/con

theMageComp: container-interop folder is available still error is showing

Hello,

i have the same problem.

After using magento 1 for ten years,

i decided to start learning magento 2

I used composer to download the magento 2.

At the end i received the following errors.

Package container-interop/container-interop is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use psr/container instead.
Package phpunit/phpunit-mock-objects is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested

I checked and the container-interop folder is available and i still get the error.

Any idea how to solve it ?

Hello

Did you get the solution?

Same problem with Magento 2.3

Thanks in advance

Package container-interop/container-interop is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use psr/container instead.
Package laminas/laminas-console is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use laminas/laminas-cli instead.
Package csharpru/vault-php-guzzle6-transport is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Package flow/jsonpath is abandoned, you should avoid using it. Use softcreatr/jsonpath instead.
Package fzaninotto/faker is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Package phpunit/php-token-stream is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Package sebastian/finder-facade is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.

Did you get the solution?

Same problem with Magento 2.3