cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I continue investing my career on Magento?

Should I continue investing my career on Magento?

I have been around the Magento ecosystem for nearly a decade. But I'm not sure if I continue investing efforts/time/money towards the platform. Lots of people I know are moving away from Magento.

Should I stay? Should I move elsewhere? Should I dedicate my career towards other platform/ecosystem?

Highly appreciate your thoughts. What makes you stay, what makes you move away. Thank you so much!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Should I continue investing my career on Magento?

What are closest alternatives to Magento 2.3?

Re: Should I continue investing my career on Magento?

This application store offers a huge choice of general applications just as adjusted applications and games. This stage contains countless applications that you need for your Android gadget or iOS gadget. This discretionary application likewise contains applications that are excluded from the authority application store. Topstore revoked fix You can discover free forms of paid applications through this application store. Through this shop you can discover bunches of hacked, changed, broke and ++ applications. These applications have a bigger number of highlights than the previous variants, accordingly giving you a superior client experience.