cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to upgrade magento community from 2.2.1 to 2.2.6

Trying to upgrade magento community from 2.2.1 to 2.2.6

Hello,

For a week now, I'm trying to update magento community from 2.2.1 to 2.2.6

i try to directly go in 2.2.6 and i get an error.
then i try to go in 2.2.2 first but the same error appear

Spoiler
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\Framework\View\Layout\LayoutCacheKeyInterface in C:\laragon\www\fanshopgOld\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer.php:50 Stack trace: #0 C:\laragon\www\fanshopgOld\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager.php(70): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer->create('Magento\\Framewo...') #1 C:\laragon\www\fanshopgOld\lib\internal\Magento\Framework\View\Model\Layout\Merge.php(207): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager->get('Magento\\Framewo...') #2 C:\laragon\www\fanshopgOld\generated\code\Magento\Framework\View\Model\Layout\Merge\Interceptor.php(14): Magento\Framework\View\Model\Layout\Merge->__construct(Object(Magento\Theme\Model\View\Design\Proxy), Object(Magento\Framework\Url\ScopeResolver), Object(Magento\Framework\View\Layout\File\Collector\Aggregated\Proxy), Object(Magento\Framework\View\Layout\File\Collector\Aggregated), Object(Magento\Framework\App\State\Interceptor), Object(Magento\Frame in C:\laragon\www\fanshopgOld\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer.php on line 50

Then i try to update di.xml and add the LayoutCacheKeyInterface like this :

<preference for="Magento\Framework\Event\ManagerInterface" type="Magento\Framework\Event\Manager\Proxy" /> <preference for="Magento\Framework\View\LayoutInterface" type="Magento\Framework\View\Layout" /> <preference for="Magento\Framework\View\Layout\ProcessorInterface" type="Magento\Framework\View\Model\Layout\Merge" /> <preference for="Magento\Framework\View\Layout\LayoutCacheKeyInterface" type="Magento\Framework\View\Model\Layout\Merge" /> ...

and now i get this error :

Spoiler
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 792723456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in C:\laragon\www\fanshopgOld\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory.php on line 230

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 792723456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in C:\laragon\www\fanshopgOld\generated\code\Magento\Framework\Session\Generic\Interceptor.php on line 22

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 792723456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in C:\laragon\www\fanshopgOld\vendor\magento\framework\Session\SaveHandler.php on line 105

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 792723456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

and if i change for more memory in php.ini i get the same error.

then if someone can help me.

Just ask if you want more information.

Thanks a lot.