cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after update products not showing

after update products not showing

Hello,

after hard work to update the system to the new 2.3.2 version i can't click on an product.

If i click on the shop in any proudct it shows me only the product image.

What kind of problem could that be?

thank you.

kind regards

2 REPLIES 2

Re: after update products not showing

Did you faced any issue while upgrading to 2.3.2?Especially following?

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\InventoryReservationsApi\Model\ReservationBuilderInterface in /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php:50
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(70): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer->create('Magento\\Invento...')
#1 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php(160): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager->get('Magento\\Invento...')
#2 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php(246): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory->resolveArgument(Array, 'Magento\\Invento...', NULL, 'reservationBuil...', 'Magento\\Invento...')
#3 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php(34): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory->resolveArgumentsInRuntime('Magento\\Invento...', Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/html/vendor in /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php on line 50

Re: after update products not showing

That failure i get in the first time, that i could clear with the include_path from the server.

Any idea?