cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after upgrade from 2.1.6 to 2.1.7 products are not showing anymore on frontend?

after upgrade from 2.1.6 to 2.1.7 products are not showing anymore on frontend?

HI, 

I've upgraded my magento 2.1.6 to 2.1.7, all went well exept on the frontend all the products are gone. They are there in the backend but I cannot find the way to show the frontend products. Also via SSH while using the CLI catalog:images:resize it gives back :

libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

Please is there anyone who could help me get this fixed? Thank you in advance,

wishing you all a great day, Mariska

3 REPLIES

Re: after upgrade from 2.1.6 to 2.1.7 products are not showing anymore on frontend?

Hi Mariska,

did you ever find a fix?

I'm having the same issue. So far I found out that magento is crafting very weird queries for the database. Its joining against a temporary search-related table which contains a search-result-score... because of this nothing is showing... this is super awkward.

regards

Ludwig

Re: after upgrade from 2.1.6 to 2.1.7 products are not showing anymore on frontend?

so in my case it was due to the indexer not really finishing due to a local misconfiguration of xdebug, it ran into max_nesting_level 256

Hi @ludwiggramberg

Thank you for your reply and answers.

I didn't find a fix myself, the template is was using was causing the issue after the upgrade.

they got the update for the template and used the command in CLI to resize images.

That helped me to get it up and running again.