Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself!

Moogento
Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself!

G'dday!

My name is Jim, I run a small team making Magento order processing extensions (moogento.com).

The only other Magento event I've been to was MeetMagento in Hanoi, which was excellent. I'm looking forward to meeting more of the Magento Community down under.

Should be getting to Sydney Tuesday if anyone fancies a pre-event meetup? (Currently decompressing from a Bangkok flight in Brisbane -> Burleigh Heads)

dimasdwika
M1 Certified

Hi Guys,

Just wanna give you heads up, my name is Dimas. I am a Senior Ecommerce Developer for IE Agency. Basically I am building Ecommerce solution for our client powered by Magento.

http://www.ie.com.au/magento/

Actually, this coming up MagentoLive is my first Magento event except meetup and Magento fundamental training with @benmarks 5 years ago. So I am really pumped to meet you guys in the exhibition.

Also if you guys have pre-event or after event meetup drinks, please do let me know. I am definitely into drinking and sharing to fellow Magento community. Really looking forward to meet you guys. And if for all my fellow Devanz (http://devanz.co/). Hit me on Slack and my Twitter.

Have an awesome day guys!

@dimasdwika

anidiw
Regular Visitor

G'dday

My name is Aniruddha. I work remotely for a startup called Isana Systems as a Business development manager. Isana is into Big data analytics, Security through Identiy and access management. Recently company has entered into ecommerce and working on payment product for Indian market.

This is my first MagentoLive event and looking forward to meet like minded people like you.

see you on Wednesday.

-Ani

avoges
Adobe Team

Hi everyone –

I am part of the team that is working on Marketplace, our replacement for Connect. If you have an interesting extension we should know about, get in touch. If you have ideas about what Marketplace should be, also get in touch. Would love to hear about it all – and see you in Sydney!

Arndt (avoges-AT-ebay-DOT-com)

What's your name?  Arndt Voges
What does your company do?  We build Magento!
What's your role?  Dreaming up the new Marketplace!
What are you looking forward to at MagentoLive Australia?  Connecting with developers who build great stuff - this is what makes Magento great.
Have you been to a Magento event before?  Sure - Imagine, ML UK
What's your favorite way to spend your free time?  I am German - weekends are spent under my '75 Mercedes of course.

JP_Codisto

Hi all

My name is Jonathan Pollard.  

• Codisto provides a next generation eBay integration extension for Magento.
  • I head up the team at Codisto, cracking the whip to make them code faster, harder, better...
  • Codisto is excited to be exhibiting our next generation alternative to M2Epro.
  • We were at MagentoLive in Sydney last year and had a great time.
  • There's no free time when Magento users need a better way to integrate with eBay....

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

JasmineNguyen
New Contributor

Wow. Thanks Sherrie for your initial post.

Only 1 day left for MagentoLive and I guess all of us are extremely excited for this special event at the special time of year when Magento has got a lot of news for all of us. 

I am Jasmine N. Currently I am Marketing Manager of Magestore.com. May some of you have been heard of it before. Magestore has been working with Magento as Magento Extensions Provider for nearly 6 years. There are some popular products that you have come across like Affiliate Plus, Reward Point Plus, Gift Card...

This is the first time I have ever joined the event hold by Magento. There are 2 other technical guys from Magestore going along with me in this trip. We are glad to talk with all of you. The utmost important thing for our attendance this time is to make friends across the globe and then join the special sharing and meeting of Magento with partners. 

During the free time, especially in Sydney, we really want to hangout with friends and talk about other stuffs. The weather really supports us. You can call me at 0424643536. We are living in Pyrmount Street near Darling Habour, anybody near here please catch up then ;-)

Thanks,

Jasmine 

Tamizh
Visitor

What's your name? - My name is selvaN
What does your company do? - DCKAP is a Magento Agency specializing in building high performance store fronts.
What's your role? - Senior Manager - Customer Success
What are you looking forward to at MagentoLive Australia? - Looking forward to meet Magento experts, peers and executives from world's top brands ,and also the Breakout session I on Day I in which our Founder & CEO Karthik Chidambaram, and Bart Jensen, VP of Client Services & Consulting are speaking.
Have you been to a Magento event before? No
What's your favorite way to spend your free time? Reading Books and Watching Movies.

Charles_Gui
Occasional Visitor

Hi I'm Charles and I work for a startup called Touch Payments.

Touch Payments provides a fast and safe checkout experience with no credit card, pre-registration or password required.

Touch Payments allows online shoppers to receive their products before paying thanks to an express checkout and invoice-based payment method Smiley Happy www.touchpayments.co­m.au

I'm in charge of Business Development and Partnerships.

This is my first Magento event. I've only been in Australia for one year, coming from Montreal, Canada.

I'm looking to learn from the event and attendees, meet Magento experts and build relationships with retailers and partners.

Same as Alex, I love to travel, play tennis and enjoy skiing!

Sujeeharan
Regular Visitor

Hey Guyz

I'm Sujeeharan From Sri Lanka. I'm new to this community and I'm Currently developing my store using Magento Community Edition. What I feel for now is that, this is a complicated system to learn. 

By the way I'm and Undergrad Software Engineer. But Also Doing my own business GZOne Technologies. 

Take a look at the site and your comments are welcome. 

www.gzone.tech

Thanks 

Sujee

MazeStricks
Contributor

What's your name? Earl
What does your company do? Our company builds magento sites.
What's your role? Jr. Web Developer
What are you looking forward to at MagentoLive Australia? Meet people who loves magento Smiley Happy
Have you been to a Magento event before? Nope
What's your favorite way to spend your free time? Body building and studying more about magento Smiley Happy