cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get your modules PWA Ready by adding GraphQl Support with Mage2gen

Get your modules PWA Ready by adding GraphQl Support with Mage2gen

I would like to share my experience with GraphQl and show how you could start getting your modules PWA ready with Mage2gen.

Let me introduce myself, I am Lewis Voncken but you may know me as Mr. Lewis. I am a Certified Magento 1 & 2 Backend Developer at Experius who is also a Parttime Magento Core Contributor.
I want to code as efficient as possible by never writing the same code over and over again and that is why I also invest time to make Mage2gen better every single day.

Get your modules PWA Ready by adding GraphQl Support
Do not stay behind and start making your modules PWA ready and get your knowledge easily up to speed by using Mage2gen.
The question which is asked often to the backend developers is ‘Are our modules PWA ready?’.
Well most of them theoretically are because they also have Rest API endpoints but for the ideal PWA Solutions you want to use GraphQl APIs and make them work with the Magento Upward Connector.

I would like to show that the developer doesn’t have to be scared to start making their extensions PWA ready by showing what Mage2gen can do for you!

The following topics about making your module PWA ready I want to give more attention to are:

- Add GraphQl API to existing Modules
- GraphQl Caching
- Use Custom GraphQl Queries in your PWA Studio
- Debug your GraphQl Queries with xdebug & postman
- Custom GraphQl urlResolver
- Get your custom Store Configuration through GraphQl

Soon there will be a new release for Mage2gen with an update for the GraphQl API so that is possible to generate cache support, get custom Store Configuration through GraphQl and custom GraphQl urlResolver.
1 Comment
sherrie
Community Manager
Status changed to: Accepted