Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself!

sherrie
Community Manager

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Try now @RebeccaBrocton @PNdradburn?

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical
ThienLan
New Contributor

Yay! It worksI  Thanks Sherrie!

john_fisheye
M2 Certified

Hi all

I'm John Hughes from Fisheye Web Design. 

We're a silver solutions partner based in Shrewsbury offering design, development, support and hosting services for Enterpise and Communtiy merchants. 

My my role is Technical Director which involves spec'ing solutions with clients, supporting and mentoring our development team, defining internal technical process as well as occasionally doing the odd bit coding, so it keeps me busy to say the least!

At MLUK15 looking forward to meeting old and new friends and getting that buzz after soaking up all the shared learnings to take back and put into practice. 

This is will be my 2nd MLUK after attending in 2014 (It clashed with my holiday last year 😔) and I've also been to Mage Titans 2015 and the recent Mini event. 

In my spare time I enjoy a variety of sports (albeit mainly from the comfort of my sofa), gaming and fun days out with my little girl. 

I look forwarding to seeing you all next month!

sherrie
Community Manager

Awesome - looking forward to seeing you there @john_fisheye! Smiley Happy

--

Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical
ShipperHQ
Event Organizer

Hi

I'm Karen Baker, CEO/Founder of WebShopApps & ShipperHQ

My company writes software to allow merchants to take control of all things shipping in the cart/checkout. We don't print labels!

I'm most looking forwards to connecting with faces old and new, interested in seeing the take-up of Magento 2 in the UK community and understanding from agencies/developers how we can help you to help your merchants be more successful.

I've been to lots of Magento events, and the first ever UK meeting of Magento people in London back in 2009 I believe it was. I also helped kick off the London Magento Meetup before I departed to live in Austin, TX in 2013.

Outside of Magento I'm looking forwards to getting back to the UK and hearing proper english accents again, finding a good old British pub in Greenwich, and dragging my Texas colleague down to our offices in Leigh-on-Sea for some lovely cockles Smiley Wink 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone!

• I'm Thomas Goletz from Germany and looking after the Meet Magento Association.
  • Meet Magento Association is the umbrella organisation for Meet Magento related activities. Those are i.e. the Meet Magento conference worldwide, Developer Paradise or the Localised Magento Editions.
  • My role? Sometime not sure.
  • ML UK: Supporting all people who want to be part of the worldwide Magento movement. Learning what we need to do at Meet Magento events in countries where we don't have a MagentoLive.
  • Yes, to many Magento events.
  • Favorite way? Changes montly Smiley Happy

psoberg
M2 Certified

Hello all!

I'm Paal Soberg and I work for Session Digital - a Magento Gold Solution Partner -  Our head office is down in London and I'm based up our Liverpool office. 

I'm a Magento Solution Consultant, and really looking forward to MLUK16 which I'm ashamed to say will be first visit to a Magento conference although I've worked with the platform for over 4 years. It will be great to meet and speak to people from the community to share experience and learn new things!

We've started a Magento User group up here in Liverpool, we had our first meet-up last year, and need to get around to arrange the next one very soon! 

My free time is mostly spent with my wife and two kids Smiley Happy

Looking forward to see you all at MLUK!

Magento Solution Consultant at Inviqa (formerly Session Digital) - Leading Magento Gold Partner
My own blog - Think Commerce
sherrie
Community Manager

Wow, first Magento conference @psoberg - how fun!

Looking forward to seeing you again @ShipperHQ and @Anonymous! Smiley Happy

--

Lewis Sellers
M2 Certified

Hi all,

I'm Lewis from Pinpoint. We're a digital agency based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire and we create Magento websites, extensions and provide on-going support for merchants all over!

I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people at MagentoLive UK, along with catching up with a lot of other people who I've met at previous conferences / work with on an on-going basis!

I've been to some of the other conferences (Magento Imagine 2016, MageTitans, Meet Magento New York), looking to get around a few more in the next year!

In my spare time, I like to play music (drums & piano), meet up with friends and currently (failing) to renovate a house with my girlfriend.. I'm sure we'll get there!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Lewis

pancham
Visitor

Hi Everyone,

My name is Pancham Prashar and I am one of the Co-Founders at CueBlocks.

We are a Magento focused eCommerce design, development and marketing agency based out of Chandigarh, India and Brno in the Czech Republic. We serve medium and small sized online retailers, most of whom are based out of North America and Europe.

I am personally involved in the sales and eCommerce marketing divisions at CueBlocks. In addition to this, I also consult clients in incorporating best Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) techniques on their eCommerce store. In case anyone's interested, please check out a eCommerce CRO based article in the past: https://moz.com/blog/holygrail-of-ecommerce-conversion-optimization-91-points-checklist

This will be my first attendance at Magento Live UK. Before this, I have been to Magento Imagine a couple of years back.

I enjoy running, yoga and I teach Martial arts at a local park in our city. I am a nutrition science enthusiast and a 'whole foods plant based' lifestyle follower.

Super excited to be part of the conference! Looking forward to great learning, meeting you guys and seeing if CueBlocks and any of the other Agencies or retailers can collaborate in any manner.

Our site: http://www.CueBlocks.com and http://store.cueblocks.com/

Cheers!

Pancham

www.CueBlocks.com
www.CueBlocks.com/blog