Talking with many of my colleagues, I'm trying understand which is the real killer feature for a Magento businness intelligence app/module/service.
The feature that can really help a merchant to make more profits, reduce losses, do a better job with less effort.
Here some of previous answer I've collected from my friends/colleagues
- Competitors Price Analysis (for free or for a reasonable price)
- Marketplace Price Analysis (know if Amazon or Ebay have a cheaper price)
- Know which products are bestsellers on marketplaces (help me decide if should I start selling)
- Know which products have an higher rate/reviews on marketplaces (help me decide if sell them or not)
- Know products competition (so which itemes are sold only by me on marketplaces or in general on internet) to improve the markup
- Know my competitors markup
- Know my competitors wholesaler/distributor
- Analyze my customers base (from where they come from, if they are male/female, etc..) in a readable/statistics graphic. (will help me figure out the customer persona)
- Know my competitor's financial results
And so on...
I was very curious to share these ideas with you guys.
I vote for "Competitors Price Analysis" which would include the list of companies admin defines as well as the option to include Amazon and Ebay.
and have Amazon ASIN field for every product to simplify all those integrations.
Some of our clients spend hours doing this analysis manually almost every day so this would be a super awesome feature.
Thank you for your answer.
Yes, usually "Competitors Price Analysis" is the task where we spend most of our time but let me ask: Do you think that marketplaces are enough to fine tune our catalog prices?
Don't you think that a real competitors analysis should include also competitor that use Magento or Prestashop etc...?
"which would include the list of companies admin defines as well as the option to include Amazon and Ebay."
it has to include competitors' stores as well as marketplaces in the same report.