cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Needed: Magento Advanced Reporting 404 Error

Assistance Needed: Magento Advanced Reporting 404 Error

Hi Magento Community,

I’m reaching out for assistance with an issue I’m encountering in Magento related to Advanced Reporting.

Recently, I’ve been facing a persistent 404 error when trying to access the Advanced Reporting section. This issue is affecting our ability to generate and view reports, which is critical for our operations.

Here are a few details about the problem:

• Magento Version: 2.4.6-p3
  • Error Message: 404 Not Found
  • Steps Taken:
    • Verified that the Advanced Reporting module is correctly installed and enabled.
    • Website is running on a public web server.
    • Domain has a valid SSL certificate.
    • Base URL setting for the store view in Commerce configuration points to the secure URL.
    • "Use Secure URLs on Storefront" and "Use Secure URLs in Admin" are both set to Yes in the Commerce configuration.
    • Verified that the Commerce crontab is created and cron jobs are running successfully.
    • Verified that the Magento Analytics user integration appears in the list and the Status is Active.

• I have reestablish the user by clicking Reauthorize.
    • Verified all the orders has single currency.
    • Cleared the cache and reindexed the data.
    • Verified that the Advanced Reporting Service is enabled in the configuration settings.
    • Verified that the analytics token is generated.
    • Verified that in pub/media/analytics path data.tgz file is generated.

404-advanced-reporting.png

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue or have suggestions on how to resolve this? Any guidance or troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Ashvin

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Assistance Needed: Magento Advanced Reporting 404 Error

Hi Ashvin,

Based on your detailed description, here are some additional steps you can take to resolve the 404 error for the Advanced Reporting section in Magento:

Firstly, reauthorize the Advanced Reporting Service by navigating to Stores > Configuration > General > Advanced Reporting and clicking Reauthorize. This action refreshes the authorization token and re-establishes the connection.

Secondly, double-check your Magento Analytics configuration by ensuring all settings are correctly configured in the same Advanced Reporting section. Confirm that the analytics token is properly generated and active.

Additionally, verify your Base URL settings in the Commerce configuration to ensure they point to the secure URL. Make sure both "Use Secure URLs on Storefront" and "Use Secure URLs in Admin" are set to Yes. By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the 404 error and regain access to Advanced Reporting.
eg  'geometry dash

Re: Assistance Needed: Magento Advanced Reporting 404 Error

@geometryda9bf9 

I have verified all these points but I’m still encountering the 404 error for the Advanced Reporting section. Any additional suggestions or troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated.