cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in C:\wamp64\www\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Layout.php on line 555

i want to excecute my admin interface but it is not working please can i help me to solving this problem.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in C:\wamp64\www\magento\app\code\co

Hello @Tuo_Fansely 

Please explain the issue elaborately so that I can help you.

Thanks.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Re: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Function name must be a string in C:\wamp64\www\magento\app\code\co

I installed version 2.3.3 of magento and I had to work on this version. after I disconnected from my administrator interface and today I want to connect to continue my work of creation of e-commerce site and I receive this type of error or I do not know how to solve this problem

I installed version 2.3.3 of magento and I had to work on this version. after I disconnected from my administrator interface and today I want to connect to continue my work of creation of e-commerce site and I receive this type of error or I do not know how to solve this problem

I installed version 2.3.3 of magento and I had to work on this version.
after I disconnected from my administrator interface and today I want to
connect to continue my work of creation of e-commerce site and I receive
this type of error or I do not know how to solve this problem

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Re: Fatal error: Uncaught Error

Hello @Tuo_Fansely 

You are working in Magento 2.3.3 while the folder structure that you mentioned as core\Mage\ is according to Magento 1.

Please look upon this conflicting detail.

Thanks.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"