cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to login in magento admin.

Not able to login in magento admin.

I am seeing this fatal error on magento admin panel

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Locale' not found in /home/qfjn4f2pz2ow/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Locale/Bundle/DataBundle.php:64 Stack trace: #0 /home/qfjn4f2pz2ow/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Locale/Bundle/DataBundle.php(28): Magento\Framework\Locale\Bundle\DataBundle->cleanLocale('en_US') #1 /home/qfjn4f2pz2ow/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Setup/Lists.php(92): Magento\Framework\Locale\Bundle\DataBundle->get('en_US') #2 /home/qfjn4f2pz2ow/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Validator/Locale.php(42): Magento\Framework\Setup\Lists->getLocaleList() #3 /home/qfjn4f2pz2ow/public_html/vendor/magento/module-backend/Model/Locale/Resolver.php(72): Magento\Framework\Validator\Locale->isValid(NULL) #4 /home/qfjn4f2pz2ow/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Locale/Resolver.php(70): Magento\Backend\Model\Locale\Resolver->setLocale(NULL) #5 /home/qfjn4f2pz2ow/public_html/vendor/magento/module-backend/Model/Locale/Resolver.php(60): Magento\Framework\Locale\Resolver->__construct(Object(Magento\Framework\A in /home/qfjn4f2pz2ow/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Locale/Bundle/DataBundle.php on line 64

and also not able to see the front end which is https://www.ksagaronline.com/ Getting this error on frontend:

Fatal error: Class 'IntlDateFormatter' not found in /home/qfjn4f2pz2ow/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php on line 116

Tried doing everything and this happend all of sudden. Tried contacting godaddy but they are claiming that this fault is in code itself. Help appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Not able to login in magento admin.

@sameer_atharkar Just install intl extension for your current php version.

Please take reference from the below link.

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/86661/i-am-getting-fatal-error-class-intldateformatter-n...

Thanks

Hello @rahul Gupta, I tried that too. However upon checking there is no semicolon present in the php.ini file and php 7.2 is already installed. 

@sameer_atharkar can you show me the screenshot for the same.

Thanks

Yes @rahul Gupta Of course.
Can you please help me with your email id?
I am really stuck and need some professional help in this case. 
Your help is much appreciated. 

@sameer_atharkar Its rrahulgupta229@gmail.com

Thanks