Happy #MagentoMonday Community!
I've heard from several of you that this is useful, so here we go again. But first, let me kick it off with a roundup of recaps from MagentoLive UK. I unfortunately wasn't able to attend, but it seems from your blogs and tweets that it was a fantastic experience!
- MagentoLive UK 2015: Community Highlights, by MageCloud (June 23)
- MagentoLive UK 2015: Highlights!, by Alex Corradi (June 23)
- Magento Live UK 2015 #MLUK15: Day one, by Douglas Radburn (June 23)
- Magento Live UK 2015: Day 2, by Rebecca Troth (June 25)
- Key announcements from Magento Live 2015, by Jamie Murphy (June 26)
- Magento Live UK 2015 – Notes from the DCKAP Diary, by Andrew Rabindra (June 26)
- Magento Live 2015 – Media Lounge Review, by Adam King (June 27)
- Magento Live UK 2015, by Karen Baker (June 29)
- Magento Live UK 2015 Review, by Adam Moss (June 29)
- And if you want to catch up on all the tweets, RapidCampaign has compiled a tagboard for #MLUK15.
I'm sure that isn't enough Magento for you, so here's more of the Magento-centric content our fantastically talented community has been writing and sharing this week:
Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!