cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.08.01

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.08.01

Happy #MagentoMonday!

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Letter from the CEO to the Magento Community: Magento’s Evolving Role in Our Ecosystem

We've had quite a few company news items lately, including the acquisition of RJ Metrics, an advanced cloud-based analytics solution will integrate with the Magento platform as Magento Analytics, so our CEO Mark Lavelle took some time to let you know his view of our evolving role in our ecosystem. You'll want to give Mark's letter a read on our blog.

Introducing the Xcelerate Technology Partner Program

In case you missed it, this past week we announced changes to our Technology Partner Program including rebranding to Xcelerate with new types of technology partners (replacing the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze). If you want all the details, hop on over to out blog read about it from our SVP of Strategy & Growth, Mark Lenhard.

Mage Titans USA

I don't typically feature events here, but it's rare for community led Magento conferences to take place in the States and there is one coming up in Austin, TX, that you don't want to miss (I'll be there!). Head on over to MageTitans.com for ticket information or to find out where to stay if you've already snagged your ticket.

Without further adieu, the recent articles you've all been waiting for:

Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical