cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.10.03

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2016.10.03

Happy #MagentoMonday!

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, check out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Meet Magento NY

Will you be at Meet Magento New York this week? Whether you're for sure going or just thinking about it, send me a tweet (or message here) to let me know. I'll be there and am looking forward to seeing you as well! In case you didn't know, the venue is actually a brick and mortar location of one of our merchants, City Winery. Pretty cool, right?

MagentoLive Australia

MagentoLive Australia is our next big event. If you're planning to attend, head over to the event group here on the forums and introduce yourself. Looking forward to seeing you there! 

There are many, many more events coming up ... scroll to the bottom to find out where to meet up with the community near you.

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical