Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.02.13

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.02.13

Happy #MagentoMonday!

Magento 2.1.4, 2.0.12, 1.14.3.2, 1.9.3.2, and SUPEE-9652 Released
As we announced last week
, these new versions provide a range of improvements, including a fix for the recently discovered Zend Framework 1 security vulnerability and quality updates to catalog, payments, and sales modules in Magento 2.

Merchant to Merchant Podcast
Brand new from Magento Master Phillip Jackson is a merchant-focused podcast. Merchant to Merchant is a podcast that brings you real conversations between merchants about retail and commerce. Tune in to hear Phillip host a panel of merchants talking about their success and challenges in digital commerce and beyond.

Free Training for Magento U OnDemand Courses Extended

We've extended our free M2 OnDemand training to March 31st. I don't really have anything else to add to that except: don't miss out!

Imagine 2017

Are you planning to attend Imagine this year? We have a group here on the forums where you can connect with others before you even get there to make sure you have a friendly face waiting for you at the event! It's also a great place to find out about community events around Imagine like the hackathon and Big Dam Run.

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts & Videos

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical
1 REPLY 1

Re: #MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.02.13

As always, great list of news, articles to read and events to attend.

I will attend MageTitans MX, see you there! πŸ™Œ

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.