cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.03.27

#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2017.03.27

Happy #MagentoMonday!

7 days until Imagine! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Are you as excited as I am? If you're attending the hackathon, then you only have 5 days to wait! (6 if you'll be there Sunday for #preimagine & the Big Dam Run!) Lots of exclamation points, I know, but it's my favorite time of the year and I can't way to see everyone else who will be there! If you haven't registered yet, make sure you do so soon at imagine.magento.com - we sell out every year and you do NOT want to miss this event!

En route? Be sure to tweet and instagram your journey using #roadtoimagine!

MagentoLive India

Save the Date: The inaugural MagentoLive India kicks off May 2 in Bengalaru. Be the first to know when registration launches and learn about event updates on our site. You can also follow along on Twitter using #MLIN17.

If you're new to our forums, welcome! Take a look around, introduce yourselfcheck out our guidelines, and be sure to reach out to me or any of our awesome moderators if you have any questions.

Recent Podcasts & Videos

Recent Articles

Recent Events

Upcoming Events

Do you organize a Magento meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!

For a full list of upcoming events, be sure to check out our Event Calendar, as well as browsing our Meetup page for a list of Magento Meetups near you. 

Did I miss anything? Private message me here or reach out on Twitter at @sherrierohde!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical