cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Checkout Page

Blank Checkout Page

So I have been working on a website using Magento 2.2.6 and I am having some problems with the checkout page. When I add products to the cart everything is working but when I actually press the Proceed to Checkout then the /checkout page is completely blank.. There is no Shipping methods or Payment methods showing. This was fine about 2 weeks ago but I have no idea what happened since then and unfortunately I don't have any back ups of my work. 

I have checked if the payment methods and the shipping methods are active and they both are active so it cannot be them. I was just activating some methods that were native from Magento so I know that any 3rd party methods wouldn't conflict. 

I also deactivated all the 3rd party modules so that I can check if it was something else conflicting but to no avail. 

I have even made sure that all the allowed countries are selected so it cannot be that either. 

Is there anything that I need to look out for ? What is the process of setting up the checkout page? It's just blank and there is no html being generated. I have no errors in my console, so I am lost at this point.

page url : https://rawenapparel.com/

Untitled.png

Thanks in advance

Matt