cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helping Magento customer use our API

Helping Magento customer use our API

My company makes virtual try on and other AI-AR based solutions for beauty brands. We have recently started to help small to medium businesses (SMB) leverage our solution. Some of these businesses have their websites built on Magento 2. I am trying to get a free account to set up a trial shop but the registration is awaiting approval. How can I help my SMB customers on Magento 2 platform to integrate our solution in their website? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Helping Magento customer use our API

Certainly! Leveraging AI-AR solutions for beauty brands is an exciting venture! While waiting for your Magento 2 registration approval, consider offering assistance to your SMB customers by providing step-by-step integration guides. Tailor these guides to their Magento 2 platform, offering clear instructions on incorporating your virtual try-on solution into their websites. Additionally, for personalized support, you might explore utilizing ChatGPT to create a dynamic FAQ section or a live chat feature on your website, ensuring seamless assistance for SMBs during the integration process. Your commitment to helping customers navigate this integration showcases dedication to user experience and support. Best of luck!

Re: Helping Magento customer use our API

It's great to hear about your company's AI-AR solutions for beauty brands! To assist SMB customers on Magento 2 with integration, you might consider reaching out to Magento's support directly, explaining your situation and the value your solutions bring. Additionally, you can explore Magento's developer documentation for API integration details. If you encounter specific challenges, the Magento community forums could be a valuable resource for insights and assistance. Best of luck with your endeavors!