cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I File a Complaint About a Module Developer (Magestore)

How Can I File a Complaint About a Module Developer (Magestore)

We recently purchased add ons from Magestore and paid them to install them. Not only did they break various elements of our website (cannot cancel orders, categories are not showing all the products filed), the POS system they sold us does not even work!! I have been told for a long while they are fixing it, but they never do!!! My staff sit up all night working with them and they basically just say they will fix it and never do. We have been getting the same story every day for over a week now with nothing fixed. Sales is also ignoring us. The phone number they provide leads to no one and nothing. I have no way to contact anyone for help besides this one tech support who just keeps saying he will fix it 'tonight' and never does!!

Magento promotes them & their products and I am out over $1,000 US dollars with not only now a broken website, but I dont even  have the product I paid for - the POS system!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How Can I File a Complaint About a Module Developer (Magestore)

Does your hosting keep system backups? Restore from the one that's been taken before Magestore installed its extension.

That's one thing.

The other thing is ask for a refund and leave a negative review of them on marketplace, here, BBB (if they are there) and other related sites. And don't deal with them again.

Re: How Can I File a Complaint About a Module Developer (Magestore)

so, I guess the answer is no you can't file a complaint.

فروشگاه آنلاین
فروشگاه ساز کاموا سرویسی هست که میتوانید بدون نیاز به استخدام طراح، فروشگاه خود را بسازید