cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i convert OST file into PST file format?

How do i convert OST file into PST file format?

Follow these steps to convert the OST file into PST file format:

1. Install and open Cigati OST Converter Tool
  2. Next, select the OST file, and click next.
  3. Now, choose the file from the tree to convert.
  4. After, select the PST file format from the drop-down menu.
  5. Lastly, Click on the Convert button.
7 REPLIES 7

Re: How do i convert OST file into PST file format?

Migrate all of your Offline OST files to Outlook PST format using the perfect method. Here is the solution to migrate all of your Outlook or convert Offline OST files to an Outlook PST file format in a few easy steps. The whole process of conversion is very easy to carry out. From the start of the conversion, click the Export button to upload the Offline OST file to the panel.

Using MailVita OST to PST Converter for Mac Tool to export OST files to PST format on Mac OS. The tool is for the Macintosh OS and no additional software is needed to complete the job.

OST to PST Converter on Mac Tool can simply maintain email folders to restoring CC, BCC, To, From, and attachments. It also recovers OST file data along with whole corrupted Outlook OST email items such as - Inbox, outbox, sent mail, note, task, journals, and drafts, etc. It supports all MS Outlook and Mac OS versions. Download the free demo version of the application.

OST to PST Exporter software is a popular utility to solve all your doubts. It move whole OST and also corrupted OST file into an existing or fresh PST file without losing security. OST data consist of several items like emails, calendar, tasks, notes, journals, contacts and more.

Features

• A Suitable utility for both healthy and corrupted OST files.
  • It involves high-security feature maintaining OST file integrity.
  • Error-free conversion software.
  • Supports all Windows platform of all edition.
  • A secure solution that maintains 100% accuracy.

More Info:- convert OST file into PST file format

Almost all have mentioned good ways of converting OST file into

PST file format. Let me share with you some apps and tools that can

help you to convert OST file into PST file format. They are:

• Stellar OST to PST Converter
  • Softaken OST to PST conversion
  • Sysdatatools

There are so many alternative options available for OST to PST conversion that you can consider before making your mindset. I am telling you this because I have seen that users purchased the wrong OST PST tool without taking the trial or checking the expert's recommendations for that software. That's why they had to face many challenges during data conversion, like software was stopped working before giving any prior notification. In contrast, large ost file conversion or some time it worked extremely slow. Also, all tools are not as powerful as recovering all folder items from OST data to the PST format.

If you are looking for the best tool for your OST to PST conversion task, I would advise you to check the reviews and recommendations first. For your help and make your life so simple, I have shared essential resources that I found on google. Follow them; you could quickly determine the right tool for your work,
https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/1971225-need-ost-to-pst-converter-recommendations
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/cant-open-ost-emails-with-outlook/1b2be721-c1...

I Would suggest you to choose the most trusted tool for conversion i.e. ZOOK OST to PST Converter. It allows you to convert OST file into PST format with attachments without any restrictions. The tool has so simple and user-friendly interface which allows you to batch convert OST to PST without any limitations.

Just follow 3 steps as follow:

• Download the tool.
  • Select OST File
  • Set Saving option.
  • Click on Convert button.

InQuit OST to PST Converter also supports the transfer of encrypted OST file without jittery its data probity. It allows recovering lost or deleted mailbox items from OST files such as emails, attachments, drafts, calendars, notes, journals, contacts and then restoring them into new PST file. This is tested on the large size of Outlook OST file database in the laboratory. It is built with an advanced algorithm which exports your OST data into Office 365 and Exchange server directly. OST to PST conversion tool allows users to preview the items in the file. You can successfully convert 30 items from every folder without any cost by the demo version of this tool.

Read More: inquit-ost-to-pst-converter-toolbox.en.softonic.com

Try to Free OST to PST Converter SysOZ Software which has instant way to repair the corrupt / damage Outlook OST file and allow you to convert 30 emails each items into multiple formats like as PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, vCard, vCal, Live Exchange Server and Office 365 with original emails structures.

Search on google: SysOZ OST to pst Converter Software