cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Import PST to Office 365?

After searching for more than an hour, I found a query, which is asked by many Outlook users "How to Import PST to Office 365". And, I have a solution for them as well.

Read this blog:
https://www.bloglovin.com/@alainajodi/pst-to-office-365-migration-through-shoviv-1701029

This blog will let you know that how to import PST to Office 365 in a hassle-free manner. It will also you to know about a professional solution that works proficiently with accessible and inaccessible PST files and allows them to import into Office 365.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: How to Import PST to Office 365?

PST to Office 365 Migration is a professional way that helps to upload or import the Outlook PST data or database to Office 365. If anyone wants to import PST data to Office 365 database and discover the best and easy solution, I would Suggest Softaken PST to Office 365 Migration software. If anyone needs PST to Office 365 tool that can use this tool. The application import PST in bulk into Office 365 at the same time without any intrusion. also, it helps to exports PST data to Live Exchange, EML, and MSG formats. The

There are many ways and software to import PSt to Office 365 account. I recommend you to use and try Office 365 Backup Tool For import or convert PST to Office 365. This tool is very easy to use and under friendly. It can offer a free Verison for 50 mail convert. I hope this information will help you and users also.

A dependable application is what works as per user’s requirement and understand their complete desires Protection these things in mind PST to Office 365 Importer Tool complete an astonishing utility to determine all matters all burden to import PST file to Office 365 file with, Gmail, Hotmail and AOL within a simple method. This Utility scans all blunders and viruses from the PST file and transfers PST file data such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, inbox items, Outlook, and actions.

Visit: - https://www.gaintools.com/cloud-importer/

There are many ways and software to import PSt to Office 365 account.

1. Step 1: Copy the SAS URL and install AzCopy.
  2. Step 2: Upload your PST files to Microsoft 365.
  3. (Optional) Step 3: View a list of the PST files uploaded.
  4. Step 4: Create the PST Import mapping file.
  5. Step 5: Create a PST Import job.
  6. Step 6: Filter data and start the PST Import job.
UK Clipping Path

It's very easy.

Copy the SAS URL and install AzCopy

Upload your PST files to Microsoft 365.

Create the PST Import mapping file.

Create a PST Import job

Filter data and start the PST Import job

This is good to see that various options are available where you can easily convert the different file formats to the PDF file format. I have checked the online https://pdflite.co/ site option which offers the best conversion of Text to PDF file, Images to PDF file, and much more through the help of tools options.PDF documents are many secure files which can give the best platform to save a lot of data easily.

Move PST to Office 365 data file by the utilization of the CubexSoft Office 365 Restore tool which can easily move PST to Office 365 account with the batch database through a single processing way. Users can understand the processing of this tool with all Windows OS. Users can install its free edition to understand the process to save PST to Office 365 app with the first 20 items.

Read More: https://www.cubexsoft.com/office-365/restore/

Hi,

Follow these Steps:

Step 1: Upload PST file into Office 365 cloud platform.

Step 2: Create a Job and upload data in Exchange Online. Step 3: Install Azure AzCopy tool and use SAS URL.

Step 4: Create CSV file to move PST file into Exchange Online.

Step 5: Create PST migration mapping file.

Thanks and Best Regards:

Frasi Mondo