cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to organize the Magento Ecommerce department at my company, any ideas on how to do that?

I have to organize the Magento Ecommerce department at my company, any ideas on how to do that?

What I shouldn't miss from that plan or how do you recommend I should organize it?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I have to organize the Magento Ecommerce department at my company, any ideas on how to do that?

This is outside of what Cart Defender does, but we do have consulting services as part of Heptium (the company which serves Cart Defender) If you'd like that, we might be able to support you in driving this project. 

Cart Defender - slash cart abandonment and drive sales with unlimited intelligent conversion popups. Forget A/B tests because Cart Defender optimizes itself automatically. Web Summit 2016

Re: I have to organize the Magento Ecommerce department at my company, any ideas on how to do that?

For this, you have to schedule the personal interview for selecting the  department for your company. Choose the one which fulfills your business requirement, Select the certified E-commerce Department.