cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In search of a developer

In search of a developer

Greetings, we are in search of a skilled developer to maintain and manage our basketballist website, ensuring timely resolution of any issues that may arise. If you are interested in this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to us for further information

9 REPLIES 9

Re: In search of a developer

Hi Andy, 

I am interested and available to assist you.

Please connect further to discuss more 

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Hey! I'm new here, but I think I can help. I understand it's a bit hard to find a good and skilled developer. First things first, I wouldn't recommend just relying on the reviews from friends or relatives, as well as looking on social media. To find something serious, I suggest you hire a developer from remote.co, where you can see their information, including experience and education level, right in their account. I hope that helps. Don't forget to update when you find one!

Don’t worry if you’re wondering where you can get digitalocean accounts. I can assure you that buy digitalocean account from here is completely secure. You don’t have to worry about the security of your account if you’re willing to buy digitalocean accounts from us.

If you're looking to hire Magento developers, I'd be happy to help. I have a team of experienced Magento developers who can help you build and maintain your store. We use the latest technologies and best practices to ensure that your Magento development project is a success.

Chào! Tôi mới ở đây, nhưng tôi nghĩ tôi có thể giúp được. Tôi hiểu rằng hơi khó để tìm được một nhà phát triển giỏi và có kỹ năng. Điều đầu tiên, tôi khuyên bạn không nên chỉ dựa vào đánh giá từ bạn bè hoặc người thân, vlxx cũng như tìm kiếm trên mạng xã hội. Để tìm một thứ gì đó nghiêm túc, tôi khuyên bạn nên thuê một nhà phát triển từ remote.co, nơi bạn có thể xem thông tin của họ, bao gồm kinh nghiệm và trình độ học vấn, ngay trong tài khoản của họ. Tôi hy vọng điều đó sẽ hữu ích. Đừng quên cập nhật khi bạn tìm thấy!

1. Define Your Requirements: Clearly outline the skills, experience, and qualifications you're looking for in a developer. This will help you narrow down your search and attract candidates who match your needs.

2. Job Boards and Platforms: Post your job opening on popular job boards and platforms like LinkedIn, Indeed, Stack Overflow Jobs, GitHub Jobs, and specialized platforms for freelancers like Upwork or Freelancer.

3. Networking: Reach out to your professional network, colleagues, and industry contacts to ask for recommendations. Personal referrals can often lead you to reliable and skilled developers.

4. Company Website: If you're hiring for a company, make sure your own website has a dedicated careers or jobs section where you can showcase the job openings and collect applications.

5. Social Media: Utilize social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to announce heads talk your job opening. You can also join relevant groups or communities where developers often engage.

It looks like you're in search of a developer. Could you please provide more details about what you're looking for in a developer? Are you seeking someone for a specific project, a particular programming language or technology, a full-time role, a freelance gig, or something else? The more information Spiritual meaning you provide, the better I can assist you in your search for a developer.

I suggest exploring a web development service that offers valuable insights into web design and development. Although I'm unsure if they have specific experience with ERPNext, their approach could potentially provide inspiration or guide you.

Regarding the code, it appears you intend to monitor cases for individual students. Here's a preliminary concept:

1. Establish a database to store the following information:

• Student's name/ID
    • Case type
    • Completed sessions
    • Remaining sessions
    • Clinic details
    • Responsible person
    • Date and time
  2. Retrieve data from the database to generate a report for each student. Implement a counter to keep track of completed and pending cases.

3. Apply logic to determine whether further appointments are required. This decision can be based on predefined criteria.

Feel free to adapt and enhance this approach according to your specific needs.

It seems like you might be looking for assistance or information related to hiring a developer. Could you please provide more context or details about what you're looking for so that I can better assist you? Are you looking to hire a developer for a ask query specific project, or do you need guidance on the hiring process? The more information you provide, the better I can help you.