cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any AI or automated tool I can use to create faceless crops for 20-40 on-model images?

Is there any AI or automated tool I can use to create faceless crops for 20-40 on-model images?

During photo post-production for various eCommerce marketplaces, I need to retouch and crop our on-model imagery from the nose or sometimes between the eyes and nose to meet the marketplace guidelines such as from Macy’s or Amazon. And after I get these unrecognizable crops I need to then swap the background often with a white or a gray gradient. I can use Photoshop but that still takes time, looking for a tool or service that can use AI since AI is everywhere these days to do this?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Is there any AI or automated tool I can use to create faceless crops for 20-40 on-model images?

@kushagraage4d2 wrote:

During photo post-production for various eCommerce marketplaces, I need to retouch and crop our on-model imagery from the nose or sometimes between the eyes and nose to meet the marketplace guidelines such as from Macy’s or Amazon. And after I get these unrecognizable crops I need to then swap the background often with a white or a gray gradient. I can use Photoshop but that still takes time, looking for a tool or service that can use AI since AI is everywhere these days to do this?

One such example is the "Faceless" tool developed by OpenAI, the organization behind ChatGPT. The Faceless tool is designed to automatically generate faceless versions of images while preserving the overall context and appearance of the original image. However, it's important to note that as of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the Faceless tool is not publicly available and its specific capabilities and availability may have changed since then.

Re: Is there any AI or automated tool I can use to create faceless crops for 20-40 on-model images?

Yes, there are AI-powered tools available that can help you create faceless crops for your on-model images. One such tool is DeepArt.io, which utilizes deep learning algorithms to seamlessly remove faces from images while preserving the overall structure and composition. You can simply upload your images to the platform and use their automated face removal feature to generate faceless versions. Additionally, Adobe Photoshop's Content-Aware Fill tool also provides an efficient way to remove faces from images. By selecting the desired area and applying the Content-Aware Fill, you can create faceless crops for your on-model images. I personally utilized these techniques to create faceless pictures for my website, and I found them to be quite effective. Give them a try and see how they work for you!

Creating faceless crops for multiple on-model images can be streamlined with AI-powered tools. You might want to explore image editing software that offers batch processing capabilities using AI. Tools like Adobe Photoshop or other AI-based image editing platforms often have features tailored for this purpose. Additionally, specific online services or plugins might cater to bulk image editing with faceless crops.

Consider looking into AI-powered image editing tools that support batch processing, as they can efficiently handle a bulk number of images for your needs.

Exploring AI tools for faceless character creation is a fascinating journey, considering the possibilities they bring to design and customization. ChatGPT's involvement in generating content and insights on this topic adds an innovative touch, showcasing the diverse applications of AI in creative processes. The community's interest in leveraging automation for character design aligns with the evolving landscape of technology, where tools like ChatGPT contribute to enhancing and streamlining creative workflows.