cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a developer

Looking for a developer

Hi, I am looking for a developer for my  website to mantain and manage it and resolve its issues in the realtime. You can contact us on this email kitchenerly@gmail.com for more information.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Looking for a developer

Hello there, 

Just sent you a mail from henry@cisinlabs.com. Please have a look. 

Regards,
Henry P 

ServiceNow training is available in Pune and Bangalore, India, and includes hands-on experience with Service-Now implementation. The underlying architecture, technical components, implementation planning concerns, and implementation duties for a Service-Now ITSM implementation project are all covered in this training. This course includes a complete overview of Service-Now  necessary dependencies, allowing applicants to grasp the full breadth of a Service-Now  ITSM implementation project.

Source : ServiceNow Course In Pune

I can develop your website custom. check out my pingponguide.com I have been designing it by myself. 

Hello, I am a developer and I came across your post. I am interested in helping you maintain and manage your website and resolve any issues in real-time. I would be happy to discuss this further with you. Additionally, I invite you to check out the CBD in Utah website which I recently developed to give you an idea of my skills and expertise. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Thank you.

Hi , 

I am interested assisting you on WordPress site.

Please let me know, If you are still hiring 

Looking forward to your response

Regards
Deep