cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MageTitans USA 2017 Interview Live Streams

MageTitans USA 2017 Interview Live Streams

I'm reaching out to the Magento Community to let you know that I will be conducting interviews at Mage Titans via a YouTube live stream.  Community sponsored events like Mage Titans are one of the real strengths that Magento has over other platforms.  However, most in the Magento community simply do not have the opportunity to attend and take advantage of the incredible content and camaraderie.  

It's great seeing a lot of the same people at these events, but we are going to try something different to see if we can better involve the larger community in the excitement surrounding an event like Mage Titans.  It's our first attempt at live streaming something like these interviews, so it is just as likely to end in awesomeness or catastrophic failure.   Either way, it's bound to be entertaining!  

If you are interested in watching these live streams, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel to be notified when we go live: Mage Minute by Jamersan 

Thanks,
TJG

Certified Plus Magento Developer | Top 50 Magento Contributor for 2017 | CEO/Founder at Jamersan | I make Magento videos at Ecommerce-aholic