I'd like to let you'll know that the eBook version of "Magento : Beginner's Guide - Second Edition" by JRobbert Ravensbergen & Sander Schoneville is available for free today.
The free eBook can be claimed here: https://www.packtpub.com/packt/offers/free-learning
Magento Beginner’s Guide - Second Edition provides guidance in the form of a step-by-step approach to building a simple, effective online store. The book covers the key features of Magento that will help you get your store up and running. It guides you through installation, configuration, populating your store with products, accepting payments, maintaining relationships with your customers, and fulfilling orders.
What You Will Learn:
- Install Magento at a hosting provider and create a local installation for testing purposes
- Set up Magento for its first use
- Create product categories, attributes, and your very first products
- Learn to use Magento’s extended possibilities for complex products
- Work with your customer database
- Set up payment and shipping methods
- Work with Magento themes
- Install extensions to expand Magento’s functionality even further
- Process sales orders, invoices, and packing slips
- Learn to maintain your store and take it to the next level
Hey..!! I must say that thanks for sharing the details to the Magento beginner's guide.
Useful list sharing with us