cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace Submission Issue, Support team is just closing my ticket without a response.

Marketplace Submission Issue, Support team is just closing my ticket without a response.

I am currently trying to get our app listed in the adobe marketplace for Magento 2.

We are passing the technical review just fine, but we are stuck. They have failed my last attempt saying that all the links do not work, but I have checked and have not made any changes and they work just fine. I opened a ticket with their support team to get some assistance and they told me that the links did not work. Then closed the ticket. I reopened the ticket with more information, they responded saying the links still work. I provided even MORE information and recorded a video of the links working asking for more information. They did not respond and just closed the ticket.

I'm kind of at a loss here. Does anyone know how to contact their support team for the marketplace submission, so I can discuss? Has anyone else had these sort of issues regarding the marketplace submission?

Thanks,

Gareth