cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace services are TERRIBLE!

Re: Marketplace services are TERRIBLE!

@Radweb

The $750 is lifetime sales on Marketplace (i.e. sales from beginning since you joined through now) but we are only paying up to August right now and you didn't make more than $100 in the August time-frame. 

You get a detailed order confirmation email and there are reports in your developer dashboard. To learn more or discuss this in detail please contact us at marketplace@Magento.com. 

We are also working on having better dashboards for Marketplace sellers.

I believe you should be receiving an email when there is a refund. I will check into this.

Hi,

Why not try some softwares other than magento extensions, so once you force them that you will leave the extension. They will move quicker. Just saying, i made the same with 3rd Party Inventory Management Software . So what they did was quicker then they responded to me in chat.

@mcyrus

I have 498$ on my Magento account accumulated from 10.07.2017. I have reached 100$ 28.08.2017 which means it's 140 days since my first sale and 91 since I reached 100$ balance (166$ to be exact) and I still didn't see a single $ on my PayPal. What can you say about that?

Hello @Aurora Creation,

Please note the following:

• Magento Marketplace payouts are staggered ~60 days due to our 25 day refund policy and reconciliation per the Marketplace agreement: https://magento.com/legal/terms/marketplace-xcelerate
  • When you see your amounts please note that these may not have the revenue share applied and is a running total of sales (not how much you are owed that month).
  • Your first sale was July 10, 2017 – there was 1 sale and July’s developer revenue did not amount to $100 or more – thus no payout for July
  • There were 2 sales in August, 2017 – though combined with your July sales it was not $100 or more – thus no payout for August
  • There were 3 sales in September, 2017 – combined with your July and August sales the total is now $170.80 – you will be paid this combined revenue in the September payout – this will happen on December 1st, 2017
  • In the future, please note that you had 2 sales in October, 2017 together that did not amount to $100 or more – thus there will be no payout for October which will be paid on January 1, 2018

Should you have any questions please direct them to marketplace@magento.com and feel free to cc me. Thank you.

@mcyrus

Hi,

It's hard for you to support developers but we have to admit Magento Marketplace is too bad!

What about our case? Why do not we get any $?

We had to wait a long time for our first payment and we did not know how long to wait.MH-dashboard.png

@mcyrus

You seem to be forgetting the developers. After We mentioned the issue of withdrawing from the sale of extensions, in December 2017 we received the money supposed to be the revenue of October 2017. However, January 2018 we do not receive any $ from our revenue. Why?

Another issue, we have received your email with the following content:

"Code quality issues: CPD: This extension contains duplicated code. 

Additional Comments:

The extension code is too similar to Magento 2 Delete Orders by Magecomp. Due to your repeated violations, you have been placed on our watchlist of developers who have violated our unique code criteria. Failure to submit sufficiently unique code will ultimately result in being banned from submitting products on Magento Marketplace."

We are very worried about this issue. This is our self-developed extension, we asked for proof of duplication so that we can explain through the contact section  about 2 weeks ago, but until now we have not received any response.

We know you are very busy and hard but you make us wait so long that we are very confused and do not know what to do next. Please don't forget us.

Regards,