cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Developer

Need Developer

Hi, I am looking for a developer for my website to mantain and manage it and resolve its issues in the realtime. You can contact us on this email kitchenerly@gmail.com for more information.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Need Developer

Hello,

I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss further.

please check your mailbox, I have sent my resume

thanks 

Scott Walter

Hi. I work at Trango Tech, you will receive an email from my team.

• Two days ago I had an accident - the gate to my garage broke down. And I urgently needed them fixed, because my car was there. I was very lucky, because I was able to meet with the company A Plus Garage Doors   . They came quickly and got everything done in a couple of numbers. I was very satisfied with this company. I recommend them, they are really professionals. Personally, I am happy with their result I boldly recommend them to you.

Hello! I came across your post and wanted to let you know that I am a developer who may be able to assist you with maintaining and managing your website. However, I also wanted to share with you a website page I recently developed on the topic of "anchor a gazebo to pavers". Please feel free to check it out and let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can help you with regarding your website. Thank you!