cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Shopping Survey

Online Shopping Survey

Hey guys! I'm curious about what your biggest problems are related to online shopping.
https://forms.gle/n43MijqzYFYBPdtr9

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Online Shopping Survey

I buy almost everything online, clothes, toys for the kids, food... The only thing I buy from regular store is vegetables, fruits and meat. Otherwise I buy all my groceries from iHerb. I’m so busy with work and when I have free time I prefer to spend it with the family instead of going to a regular store.
The shop I use the most are :
Amazon
eBay
Iherb
If I buy only perfumes online so I always go theperfumesdiary because I think this is best place to perfumes and especially "Women Perfumes".

Desertcart provides a seamless and secure shopping platform with 100+ million products from around the globe delivered to 163+ countries across the globe. Anyone looking for global products which are not available in their local market, at Desert Cart India we deliver their choice of products to their doorstep in India taking care of logistics, customs, and other formalities.

even i am addicted to shopping online i dont remember when i open a page to check some products and when i shop automatically

recently i was browsing this site
and i automatically purchased some usa brand weight gainers although i hardly workout maybe once twice a year.

According to a recent online shopping survey, the popularity of online soccer stores has been on the rise. Customers are finding it more convenient to shop for soccer gear and apparel from the comfort of their own homes, rather than visiting physical stores.

One of the key advantages of shopping at an online soccer store is the wide variety of products available. Online stores often carry a larger selection of soccer gear and apparel than physical stores, and customers can easily compare prices and product features from different brands.

Another benefit of shopping at an online soccer store is the ability to access customer reviews and ratings. This can help customers make more informed purchasing decisions, and can also give them an idea of the quality of the products they are considering.

In addition, online soccer stores often offer competitive pricing and special deals, making it easy for customers to save money while shopping for soccer gear and apparel.

Overall, the online shopping survey suggests that online soccer stores are becoming increasingly popular among soccer enthusiasts, due to the convenience, selection, and value they offer.

Thanks for the information

Hi there! While I don't necessarily have a problem with online shopping, I did have some trouble finding the best place to purchase wet and wavy bundle hair. After doing some searching, I eventually stumbled upon the recoolhair website and was able to find the perfect wig at a reasonable price. So I guess my problem was really just finding the right website, but once I did, my shopping experience was great!