cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products are not added to the minicart

Products are not added to the minicart

I have a problem with the magento 2.4 shop (stage.hiper.rs), the products are not added to the minicart on the frontend, when we open the shop in incognito mode, everything works fine. Do you have any suggestion?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Products are not added to the minicart

Hi @demirsmako7735 

Solution 1

Did you check Magento logs for errors? Also, check the browser console for any errors.

If you see any errors then post them in the reply so that someone can help you.

Solution 2

Open the URL and then open the console tab via inspect window or by ctrl + shift + I and then add the product to the cart.

image.png

Solution 3

Run the additional SQL lines below

UPDATE core_config_data

SET value = REPLACE(value, '<old root URL or domain>', '<new root URL or domain>')

WHERE path = 'design/head/includes';

Delete the cache with the command:

rm -rf var/cache/*

Hope this can help you! Let me know if you need further assistance.

------------------------------------------------
If you've found one of my answers helpful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

In the logs it only shows me this:

Broken reference: the 'checkout.cart.item.renderers.gift-card.actions.gift_options' element cannot be added as child to 'checkout.cart.item.renderers.gift-card.actions', because the latter doesn't exist [] []

Broken reference: the 'checkout.cart.item.renderers.gift-card.actions.gift_options' tries to reorder itself towards '', but their parents are different: 'checkout.cart.item.renderers.gift-card.actions' and '' respectively. [] []

in core_config_data everything is correct, i cleared the cache but still the same