cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset password link on Magento main site is not working - keep saying link is expired

Reset password link on Magento main site is not working - keep saying link is expired

My main account on Magento is about 7 years old and I cannot login into any more. I tried resetting the password at:

https://account.magento.com/customer/account/login

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about my personal Magento site, I'm referring to the main Magento website. I need to access it to generate tokens for my site and access the marketplace.

I received an email with the reset password link, but once I clicked on it I immediately received an error message saying that the link is expired. No matter how many times I try, even when I click on the link within 1 minute from receiving the email I cannot reset my password.

Can anyone please help with that?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Reset password link on Magento main site is not working - keep saying link is expired

Sorry to hear you're unable to reset your password. Can you please reach out with details at sherrie [at] magento [dot] com so I can get our team to assist?

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical

Re: Reset password link on Magento main site is not working - keep saying link is expired

Hi Sherrie,

Thank you for your reply.

I sent you an email with all the details on Friday Feb-2, did you get it? I sent all the relevant details and a screenshot of the error.

Also, I received an email from marketplace [at] magento (the message reference is - ref:_00D15Edmt._5001Cn6Y2v:ref ), saying that the issue was caused because my account was not validated. They sent me a link to validate my account, which I did, but even after that I'm not able to reset my password, and get the same error saying the link has been expired.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Have a great rest of your day!