cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1130): Host 'localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB serv

mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1130): Host 'localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB serv

I was getting the following error on accessing http://localhost/phpmyadmin 

MySQL said: Documentation Cannot connect: invalid settings. mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1130): Host 'localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB server Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed. mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1130): Host 'localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB server phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

so I added 'skip-grant-tables' in my.ini and I can access now. However While installing the Magento2 in the xampp server, I am receiving the following error :       

Database user does not have enough privileges. Please make sure SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP, INDEX, ALTER, CREATE TEMPORARY TABLES, LOCK TABLES, EXECUTE, CREATE VIEW, SHOW VIEW, CREATE ROUTINE, ALTER ROUTINE, TRIGGER privileges are granted to database 'magento2'.

Will I not be able to install Magento unless 'skip-grant=tables' is removed? But after doing so I am not able to even access phpmyadmin. What is supposed to be done to solve the issue?

PS: I had installed WInNMP but after I realized this problem I uninstalled it 

1 REPLY 1

Re: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1130): Host 'localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MariaDB

Thank you for sharing the Post.

Wedding DJ Gastonia organize the weddings, receptions, company parties, and private parties. We have a team of highly trained professional DJs and in-house customer service representatives that make it easier than ever before to have the event of your dreams. We're available to Wedding Music Gastonia services to your venue and scheduled needs