Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Page Blank and Also Payment Methods in the Admin Panel blank

Re: Shopping Cart Page Blank and Also Payment Methods in the Admin Panel blank

limit is set to 3 GB

And you're still getting the error?

Are you using some catalog or cart rules? (in that case, can you disable those rules?).

so the php limit is set high, its be re compiled and also tried a default theme to see if the issue is with the theme but nothing seems to fix either issue with the shopping cart or the issue with the payment method section in the configure section not showing up.

Its really frsutrating because this site was supposed to be live last week but we are unable to launch because of these issues

Something wrong with your custom code (modules or theme)

Try to switch off, one by one. So you can find out what module is the root issue.

So I've changed theme to default and the issues still persist, I've disabled the extensions in the backend and cleared cache like its asks but the issues still persist, I have changed the memory php limit to 3GB issues still persist.

I get no errors on the pages just pretty much blank:

http://www.wonderworkstoys.com/teststore/

if you go add a item to the cart and then try to view or edit which is where you would be able to say that the item was a gift or something, you get a blank page that says summary , it will tell you if you have no items in your cart but nothing else.

As to the payment method issue, if you go to check out the only option is check/cash bc in the backend admin there is not way to configure the payment methods bc that section is also just blank:

Here are pics, the last one is what the shopping cart looks like on the theme demo so it works there but not here.

I really could use help to fix this issue bc this site needed to be live a week ago but no way to do that if people cant use paypal or a credit card

Screenshot (257).pngScreenshot (256).pngScreenshot (253).png