cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20000 + Configurable and 1M Simple Products

20000 + Configurable and 1M Simple Products

Hi,

Friends i want your help i have 20000+ Configurable product in Magento store and 1M+ Simple products speed of site is slower now webpage take around 3 min to load. How can i speed it up

Magento version latest 1.9.2.4

Waiting for your response

8 REPLIES 8

Re: 20000 + Configurable and 1M Simple Products

Have you tried different Magento speed tips? Use following links to get speedup tips and try them out.
https://www.keycdn.com/blog/speed-up-magento/
https://www.properhost.com/support/kb/24/10-Ways-To-Speed-Up-Your-Magento-Ecommerce-Site

Hope it will help you.

Hi @Ahmed220

First things you can do is to:

- check server settings

- optimize images, they can take too long to load if their size is big.

- minify CSS and JS

- install a Full Page Cache extension, it can speed up your site.

There is no single solution when it comes to site speed, it consists from many things, so you should check and improve all of them. Hope that helps!

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Yes i had tried Varnish on live store it is better but the delay on first load is not good because as soon i clear cache the first load would take around 40 to 50 secs and sometimes up to 2 min and on task manager sql goes very high 
It seems to be because there are many products that's why may be and i have also tested with magento default image i.e no image (Dummy image)

I want to decrease that delay 

I want optimization code which optimize mysql on heavy model load if you guys want i can even send you the query which is running 

Opening tables  SELECT `attr_table`.* FROM `catalog_product_entity_decimal` `attr_table`\n INNER JOIN `eav_entity_        0     db_u1 localhost       db_db1        Query   0       Opening tables  SELECT `attr_table`.* FROM `catalog_product_entity_decimal` `attr_table`\n INNER JOIN `eav_entity_^

query_cache_size (> 256M) [see warning above]
join_buffer_size (> 256.0M, or always use indexes with joins)

And one more thing even i had checked it on my Xampp local store my website working fine but as soon i imported all products the delay coming starting there too even in base default theme 

Hope this information help you guys to figure out my problem but you can only get idea if you previously work over large database.

Please help me as much as you can

unnamed.png

Shell result

Hi, after adding products to magento (these products are shown among categories in backend) loading of 1st page lasts 4 secs (200 products  / 15 categories) to 5.2 secs (22,000 products / 300 categories). So what is the reason for this delay?

One reason is of course the number of products, but if number of products would be the main reason for delay there difference between the 2 loading times should be much bigger.

You may find that CE just isn't capable enough for such a large database. Years ago it was suggested to me that anything near 100,000 products was an Enterprise level requirement - the Magento indexes aren't capable of handling anything bigger in the CE. 

I'm willing to be proven wrong on this one but .....

Cheers,

Eddie

Can you share your server configurations here and also share the CPU uses, RAM uses and other useful stats when you load the page that is taking 3 minutes to load.

Which type of hosting you are using?

I had same store in past and i was using rackspace hosting and they are the best.

Thanks

Jignesh