cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable Product not adding to cart (keeps saying "Please specify the product's option(s).")

Configurable Product not adding to cart (keeps saying "Please specify the product's option(s).")

Hello,

I have "Porto" theme installed on Magento 1.9.1

When I try to add a configurable product to my cart, it keeps saying "Please specify the product's option(s).", even though I have selected my product options. Any idea where I could have a problem?

Thanks,
Kerstin

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Configurable Product not adding to cart (keeps saying "Please specify the product's option(

are you using SSL?  Https

Re: Configurable Product not adding to cart (keeps saying "Please specify the product's option(

I am having the exact same problem. I am testing Magento in a local environment, using MAMP PRO. Can someone point me in the right direction for solving this? Thanks.

EDIT: I have tried the following:

– created selfsigned key & certificate and used that in MAMP PRO for my virtual host;

– changed magento's secure and insecure urls to the same (secure) url, forcing magento to always run on HTTPS;

Still the problem persists. Everything working fine except this "Add to Cart Button"... 

EDIT 2: Actually there was nothing wrong with Magento. I had a file in the custom theme (overriding Magento's default) that was causing incompatibility. I checked / disabled all customized files one by one until I've found the culprit.

Hi,

i have the same situation using Porto Theme.

Maybe do you remember which file was the guilty one?

Please, help me.

Are you guys trying to add product to the cart from Category page or Product page?

Tanel Raja

we have size from custom option but now facing the issue when we click on Add to cart button.

you can check with below link 

http://bluesequin.com/demo1/women/tops-blouses/product-1.html

Regards

Hanish