cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer is not getting Email

Customer is not getting Email

Store owner is getting email when an Order Placed. But  Customer  is not getting email when an Order Placed. I am using Magento 1.9.2.2. I am using AOE Extension for Cron.

Available Jobs

Scheduled tasks

Timeline view

Cron Schedule table of Database

core_email_queue table of Database

Customer is not getting email when he placed an order. Can anyone help me in this regard ??

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Customer is not getting Email

When the store owner receives an order email are they being bcc'd and then the customer email address is in the To:?

If so then this sounds like an email deliverability issue with the mail server.  Check with the hosting company or email service provider to make sure that the domain is setup properly, SPF record, DKIM settings, etc.

Thanks @Rocket Web for your reply. Customer is putting his/her email address at the time of Check out process. 

If the issue with the mail server then why store Owner getting email ?? How store Owner getting email ?? 

I talking about below email address. I am getting email in below email address.

Below is the screen shot of System Email Configuration.

Why all Scheduled tasks are pending ??

Some customers should be getting emails, others have your emails blocked by their spam filters.  I do not think this is a Magento problem.  Look at the emails being received by nowphp@gmail.com ... the customer email address should be in the To field of that message.  This means it's not a Magento issue but a mail server issue.  Magento doesn't send separate order emails to the storw owner and customer, the store owner is simply bcc'd on the customer's receipt.

Hello @foysal

that's strange but sometimes such delivery fails happen. There may be many reasons for that, and one of them is your server. Have you tried any SMTP extension? It might help to solve the issue. Check out this one - https://amasty.com/magento-smtp-email-settings.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Thanks @Rocket Web for your reply. You are right . Mail is going to Spam folder. What can I do in this regard if I would like to sent email in Inbox ??  Thanks