cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit product and changes affect only one store view

Edit product and changes affect only one store view

Hello to all!

I have a website, one store and 5 store views in one magento installation file and in one domain.

My website has its own subdomain. I would like to ask you if anyone knows how can i edit one product (price, weight, activate/deactivate, add/delete) and the result will be shown only in one store view?Is there a module or a plugin for all the changes i asked above?

Thank you in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Edit product and changes affect only one store view

You need to select store view from top and modify/update changes on only specific store view as per this procedure you can update only store view for product level.

page.png

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

I tried that many times and every time i choose specific store view, i make the change, i save and then i see that any change i did is also be shown in other store views. I think that's happening because price attribute for example is made per website, as it shows at the right side of it in the product editor page. Do you know any other way?

Thank you for your reply.

for your custom requirements you can lookup one of the paid extensions,

https://bsscommerce.com/magento-multistore-pricing.html

Please let me know if you have any issue.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi,

Don't worry we are here ! we will solve problem if you need any odoo customizaton related support please contact us our odoo expert, or mail us.