cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i insert an results text to contact page?

How can i insert an results text to contact page?

I would like to have an results text for custumer on contact page. This text must appear after the custumer clickon button "submit".

Thanks for help!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How can i insert an results text to contact page?

Normally it will show a success or error message after reloading the page on the contact form. If you're looking to make a more significant change to the page then you're going to need some help from a developer or an extension. A developer could change the contact form page based on whether it's in response to a post. 

There are extensions around that would enable creating custom contact forms which provided much more flexibility on what you can do with your forms and results pages which might be a better way of going about it: https://marketplace.magento.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=custom%20forms#q=custom%20forms&idx=m2_cloud...

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: How can i insert an results text to contact page?

No, the results text is no standard. And with the the keys the shop crashed often. Thats why, I like it more to written the code even manual.