cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onestepcheckout doesn't show shipping method

SOLVED

Onestepcheckout doesn't show shipping method

Hello, in my ecommerce when I try to estimate shipping in checkout page and then I click the button "proceed checkout" I get white page in /checkout/onepage/, both if I estimate only and if I estimate and then select "free shipping" radio button. The white page is without apache errors and without javascript console errors.
Instead, if I don't get estimation and proceed directly to the checkout, in /checkout/onepage/ I have no shipping method enabled so I can't proceed to checkout. On what it could depends?

Configuration:

• Magento CE 1.9.3.2 with SUPEE-9767
  • Onestepcheckout from Em Magento Everything theme; if I disable it and set default Magento Onestepcheckout, I don't get white page but I can't proceed to the next step because it shows the message "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time."
  • The only shipping method enabled is "Free shipping" with minimum order zero for all permitted country
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Onestepcheckout doesn't show shipping method

Finally I find the issue: in /app/design/frontend/em0131/em0131_garden/template/checkout/onepage/shipping_method/available.phtml I've got
var_dump($_shippingRateGroups);
that returned blank page without any type of error. I removed it and the checkout works now.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @bquindo,

You should activate the Magento logs. If you're getting a blank page probably you're getting an error 500 on your server.

I tried but there isn't any exception.log file and in the system.log file there are only old errors. In addition to that, there are no errors in the Apache log errors. So I really don't know where to search the problem. Does it come to your mind any hint?

I guess that in your position I'll try to check all the logs twice and I'll monitor what happens each time I try to get access to the checkout/cart with that shipment mentod.

I don't know... I'm blind here. :-)

Finally I find the issue: in /app/design/frontend/em0131/em0131_garden/template/checkout/onepage/shipping_method/available.phtml I've got
var_dump($_shippingRateGroups);
that returned blank page without any type of error. I removed it and the checkout works now.