cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product import in Admin Panel - Keeps loading

Product import in Admin Panel - Keeps loading

I am getting error in magento 2 product import. In admin panel, navigate System->Import and try importing the sample csv file. On clicking 'check data', it shows no error, then when I click on 'Import', the page gets freezed. Loader keeps moving as screen below. After a long time, the product gets created, but why does it still keeps loading.

Untitled23.png

I am getting following error in magento error log

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to TemplateMonster\\ProductLabels\\Plugin\\Indexer\\ImportExport::afterImportSource() must be an instance of TemplateMonster\\ProductLabels\\Plugin\\Indexer\\Import, instance of Magento\\ImportExport\\Model\\Import\\Interceptor given, called in /var/www/html/pescafresh7/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php on line 152 and defined in /var/www/html/pescafresh7/app/code/TemplateMonster/ProductLabels/Plugin/Indexer/ImportExport.php:39\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/pescafresh7/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(152): TemplateMonster\\ProductLabels\\Plugin\\Indexer\\ImportExport->afterImportSource(Object(Magento\\ImportExport\\Model\\Import\\Interceptor), true)\n#1 /var/www/html/pescafresh7/var/generation/Magento/ImportExport/Model/Import/Interceptor.php(104): Magento\\ImportExport\\Model\\Import\\Interceptor->___callPlugins('importSource', Array, Array)\n#2 /var/www/html/pescafresh7/vendor/magento/module-import-export/Controller/Adminhtml/Import/Start.php(55): Magent in /var/www/html/pescafresh7/app/code/TemplateMonster/ProductLabels/Plugin/Indexer/ImportExport.php on line 39

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Product import in Admin Panel - Keeps loading

Hi  @pooja_soft,

It seems there is a bug on the TemplateMonster_ProductLables module.

Can you try disabling the module first?

Disabled TemplateMonster_ProductLabels module. Still no change. 

Did you recompiled after the moduel was disable? Are you completely sure th emodule isn't used?

You can't have an error from a module if the module isn't used (well... that is how it should be) :-)