cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tier Pricing with Bundle Products -- Doesn't Work!

SOLVED

Tier Pricing with Bundle Products -- Doesn't Work!

Hello!

I am trying to setup some bundle products within my webstore in which customers have multiple tier pricing groups. The issue lies where the "Price as configured" continues to sit at $0.00 no matter what selections you choose, which also leaves "Add to Cart" not being able to do anything either even with checked items. I found a great article/extension for this exact cause, however the same issues continue, so I am wondering if anyone has any experience in this issue or can point me in the right direction. Thanks!

You can see an example of the issue here: http://imgur.com/BsMU7p2

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Tier Pricing with Bundle Products -- Doesn't Work!

Follow up:

After doing a lot more research and digging, I found that one solution the few people dealing with a similar situation ended up taking, was the bundle.js from Magento CE1.8.0.0. As I am using CE1.9.0.1 and have only used bundle.js for this one particular example, replacing CE1.9.0.1's bundle.js (/skin/frontend/base/default/js/bundle.js) with the version of Magento 1.8.0.0 solved all occurring issues.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Tier Pricing with Bundle Products -- Doesn't Work!

Follow up:

After doing a lot more research and digging, I found that one solution the few people dealing with a similar situation ended up taking, was the bundle.js from Magento CE1.8.0.0. As I am using CE1.9.0.1 and have only used bundle.js for this one particular example, replacing CE1.9.0.1's bundle.js (/skin/frontend/base/default/js/bundle.js) with the version of Magento 1.8.0.0 solved all occurring issues.

Hope this helps!