cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measure related product rules

SOLVED

Measure related product rules

Hi!

I´m a starter in MBI and i would like to measure the impact of related products over sales. Someone know if there is a metric that could help me doing it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Measure related product rules

We are not quite clear about your requirement, from the question here.But the default set of metrics for MBI does not include anything around "Related Products". If you replicate your Related Products data into MBI and it includes a way to tie it to your sales data (usually in the sales_order and sales_order_item tables in Adobe Commerce), you can build your own metric for what you need. If your account doesn't have the option to build a metric, you can talk to an Adobe Commerce representative about upgrading.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @amauriziane1af 

I think you should read this 

https://mattish.com/blog/post/many-ecommerce-sites-offer-weak-related-products-do-it-better

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Tanks @Gaurav_Jain02 for your answer, it was really interesting.

But I'm looking for the impact of related products over sales in my ecommerce. I'd like to make a report about it, in my dashboard in MBI

We are not quite clear about your requirement, from the question here.But the default set of metrics for MBI does not include anything around "Related Products". If you replicate your Related Products data into MBI and it includes a way to tie it to your sales data (usually in the sales_order and sales_order_item tables in Adobe Commerce), you can build your own metric for what you need. If your account doesn't have the option to build a metric, you can talk to an Adobe Commerce representative about upgrading.

Ok, thanks, I will try it