cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install security patch SUPEE-7405 for Magento 1.7

Install security patch SUPEE-7405 for Magento 1.7

I install the SUPEE-7405 patch but when I look at MageReport.com then I get this message from the website.

image.png

I followed the steps on the links that MageReport gave me. But it didn't work. When I upload the security patch mannually (without ssh) then it doens't work and when I do it with ssh then I get also a success message. But when I check MageReport again. It says not installed.

image.png

I'm now trying for 3 days to get this solved.

Can someone help me please to install this patch successfully!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Install security patch SUPEE-7405 for Magento 1.7

The message you get looks successfully. Can you check the files that are changed by the patch and ensure that the changes are in place? If you are, then you're patched. At that point it might be that mageReport is having trouble detecting whether you've patched it or not.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: Install security patch SUPEE-7405 for Magento 1.7

@MikeVanDerBijl1Here are my recommendation which will help you know or find the issues.

Step 1: Look for file "applied.patches.list" under "app/etc" folder. This file list all the patches applied on the Magento. This file will have Patch details if you have applied the patch through command line.

Step2: Clear your browser cache and cookies. Or clear the cache and cookies only for "Magereport.com". Once done rescan your website.

Let know if that work. If this resolves your issue please give Kudos and accept answer as solution.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.