cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert patch 1553 or old 1553 patches

Revert patch 1553 or old 1553 patches

I have an issue, I was hoping someone would be able to give me some advice on the issue. I have a clients website that I need to revert a 1553 patch. But when I have downloaded it from Magento the version is different than what is listed in the applied patches file so it is reverting a different version of the 1553 patch. Is there a way I can get old 1553 patches from anywhere?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Revert patch 1553 or old 1553 patches

Look if you can revert the patch then revert it... dont worry about version.  Magento dev's mess up patch names, especially in the past... I have noticed ODD patch names, EE (for Enterprise) installed on CE (community magento)... Now when I go back to look at available patches they many are RENAMED. 

So, download the patch for your version ( even if patch has slightly different numbering) and revert it... usually it should revert.

Ive done that but in the applied patches 1553 v2 says REVERTED, but at the top it still lists 1553 I will give it another try. 

When you revert the patch it still shows the original patch in the installed.patches.list

Its for your track record of paches yo installed and uninstalled.. forget about it what it says in the beginning.