cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stripe PHP library has not been installed.

0 Kudos

Stripe PHP library has not been installed.

Hi,
I installed a stripe extension.But when i open my site admin panel then error shown

"The Stripe PHP library has not been installed. "

Screenshot 2022-03-28 205026.pngPlease give insturction someone how can i solve this problem.

Thank you

Sinecrly

Haroon Sulehri

2 Comments
mehri84gmaabc5
New Contributor

If you are using Stripe, check to see if something else is installed that is conflicting with your code. If it's a third-party library, check its documentation for instructions on how to uninstall it.If you are using another library that uses Stripe in some way, like a library that uses its HTTP library, then you will need to unlink the two libraries by removing the dependency of your application on the other library's source code. It is time to find additional info about the essay writing course because if you are thinking to hire an online writer from there then you have to first read people's feedback about the service.

Coraven1949961

This article seems to be an amazing article and this picture depicts the truth about the happiness and fun moments of Devon. So it’s a wonderful experience of mine to spend some time surfing these articles. This website always lends me up with such great articles.https://www.bbntimes.com/society/best-research-paper-writing-services