cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support markdown in forum posts

Support markdown in forum posts

As a developer I'm so very used to writing markdown, I don't even think about doing so any more.

All major platforms I use support it:

* github

* bitbucket

* slack

* stack exchange

* ghost

* Jekyll (used for Magento devdocs and other github pages)

* ...and many more

I would like to be able to use it with the Magento forums, too.

Having to use some custom markup feels awkward to me. being able to use Markdown would make me feel much more at home here.

Even if it's only a subset like inline code, code blocks, bold, underline and quotes that would be a real improvement.

Thanks,

Vinai

17 Comments
annerobertca29

Thanks for this post. I really love it. You can get a fake designer bags replica to carry to the event if you want to give your personality a glam touch.

sophiaellaf7b4

That’s why our Painting Services in Dubai are professionals with years of experience in the industry, and when you put your faith in us, we’ll put ours into your project.

shaguftashf485
Contributor

Markdown is a lightweight markup language that allows users to easily format text for posts in a forum. It enables users to quickly create simple yet effective documents with a few simple keystrokes. Markdown enables users to easily add headings, links, images, tables, and code snippets to posts, making them more informative and engaging like as tax preparation services. Markdown also supports advanced features such as tables of contents, footnotes, and task lists. By using Markdown, forum posts become more organized, attractive, and easier to read

adhiarjaabc96e
Occasional Visitor

Although the use of custom markup for online forums can be effective, it may not be intuitive for all users. For instance, a limousine service Denver company may prefer to use a more user-friendly system, such as Markdown, to create forum posts that are clear and easy to read. This can include using inline code, code blocks, bold, underline, and quotes to create visually appealing posts that are easier to understand. By using a system like Markdown, the limousine service company can ensure that their forum posts are engaging and user-friendly, ultimately leading to increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.

birthdaybo75bd
Occasional Visitor

Penurunan harga adalah bahasa markup ringan yang memungkinkan pengguna memformat teks dengan cara yang sederhana dan intuitif. Mengintegrasikan dukungan penurunan harga di posting forum adalah fitur populer yang meningkatkan pengalaman pengguna dengan memungkinkan pengguna memformat posting mereka dengan judul, poin-poin, tautan, dan gambar dengan mudah.

klik halaman berikut untuk informasi lebih lanjut.
adhiarjaabc96e
Occasional Visitor

Terdapat banyak forum di mana kita dapat membahas masalah terkait dengan situs web. Beberapa forum yang populer termasuk Stack Overflow, GitHub, Reddit, dan Quora. Di forum-forum ini, kita dapat mencari solusi untuk masalah teknis atau pertanyaan tentang pengembangan situs web, dan juga berdiskusi dengan komunitas pengembang web lainnya. Selain itu, ada juga forum-forum khusus untuk platform atau bahasa pemrograman tertentu seperti forum WordPress, forum Magento, atau forum PHP. Periksa juga situs webnya https://reminipromodapk.info/

birthdaybo75bd
Occasional Visitor

supporting markdown in forum posts can greatly enhance the user experience and improve the quality of discussions. And for topics like financial planning, where tools like the Pag-IBIG MP2 Calculator https://pagibigmp2calculator.net/ are useful, markdown can help users more effectively share and discuss information related to those tools.